Joyce Meyer

How I thank God for Joyce Meyer and the woman of God that she is. She has helped me tremendously through her wise teachings of the word of God how to conquer many issues in my life and grow in Christ. God used her on a daily basis through her tv show, Enjoying Everyday Life, to encourage me and teach me. Joyce has such a gift of communication. She explains the word of God so that everyone can understand and gives the body of Christ ways to apply the word to our everyday life situations.

If you are ever need help in an area in your life, I suggest you check out one of Joyce's books. She is a very accomplished author and speaker with over 30 years of experience in ministry. How God must be so proud of her!

Written by Brenda of In His Glorious Name Ministries

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joyce Meyer has been a great blessing to me also. I'm so thankful that she followed God's calling for her life.

In His Glorious Name Ministries Online said...

Hi and thanks for sharing. My wife just loves Joyce, has read many of her books and watches her almost daily on tv.

Blessings to you.