You alone are God!

Stand up and bless the Lord your God Forever and ever!
Blessed be Your glorious name,Which is exalted above all blessing and praise!
You alone are the Lord;
You have made heaven,
The heaven of heavens, with all their host,
The earth and everything on it, . ..
The host of heaven worships You (Nehemiah 9:5-6).

How often we forget that HE alone is the Lord. Without Him in our lives and in our world, we could not even get through one day! I found this scripture this morning through some searching for inspiration and I intend to carry it with me through the day.

Our world today is so confusing and frightening. Everyone seems to be struggling towards what THEY want and the STUFF they need to be somebody in this world. Remember this - "You alone are the Lord!" That's the acknowledgement of who really is in control.

With each failure in my life I have come to realize that the failure in itself was the result of me trying to take control of things beyond my control, trying to fix life when I should have trusted God and trying to love myself perhaps before loving God.

Lord, thank You for the scripture of the saints. Thank You for the unconditional love You always give. Thank You for the creation You have given us to enjoy for a while.