Finding Peace Daily

Over the years in my walk with God I've come to a place where I daily find peace raining in my life. I've come to love the peace of God and love experiencing it. Thinking back I wonder how I even functioned when my life was ruled by irritations, frustrations, bitterness, fear and every other thing that comes with life and that life throws at us.
 
So what's the formula? Well my formula is Jesus, prayer, worship, reading the word of God and the fact that God simply brought me out of darkness and a life of walking in darkness. Jesus is the Prince of Peace and God does give us a peace that surpasses all understanding.
 
However to truly find peace, one must pursue peace. Seek the Prince of Peace and peace will find you.
Blessings, in the peace of God
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online

No comments: